If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (732) 577-1010

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Manalapan, NJ

I love my microwave. It makes reheating food a breeze. I'm not sure how people ever survived without them, to be honest. But with power comes responsibility. And everyone needs to be diligent when reheating food. This smoke damage was caused when food reheating in the microwave overheated and burned. The smoke damage was light, but the smoke smell was strong. SERVPRO of Howell/Wall jumped in to clean the surfaces with smoke damage and to clean the air of the smoke smell. The customer was happy and so were we. SERVPRO of Howell/Wall is always happy to do what we can to make a bad situation better.

src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=729394820727779&ev=PageView &noscript=1"/>